- Mechanical device with electronic metering and flocked interior
- Bright focusing screen with grids, split image and microraster
- Metal camera body and gears. No plastic parts
- In chrome and black finish for same price
- Rebuilt and adjusted advance mechanism
- Hand assembled by our best technicians
- Rebuilt shutter mechanism
- Most reliable and accurate cameras on the Kiev Medium Format camera market
Film type: 61.5-mm wide non-perforated roll film (type 120)
Field of vision: 53X53 mm.
Shutter speed ranges: B, 1/2, 1/4, 1/18, 1/15, 1/30, 1/60, 1/125, 1/250, 1/500, 1/1000
Larger negatives and transparencies for superior enlargements and reproductions.
Hand-held portability together with the creative freedom of ground glass composing.
A choice of subject uninhibited by constraints of either image size or equipment.
These are the advantages of medium format photography. These are also the advantages
of the ARAX Single Lens Reflex Camera. And whether you are an advancing
photo-hobbyist or already a professional, the versatile ARAX is the perfect
interface between your hand, your eye and your art.
ARAX cameras are hand selected new KIEV 60 and Kiev 88 CM cameras that undergo an extensive
mechanical upgrade. These lucky candidates are re-assembled,
adjusted, tested, and matched to provide superior interchangeability between the
magazine backs, camera bodies, prism viewfinders and lenses. Inferior
aspects of the basic Kiev designs are reinforced and/or replaced.
All ARAX cameras have a unique durable light-absorbent black finish
(the original Arsenal factory chrome version is also available in same price), and maximum viewfinder brightness
is achieved via our special focusing screen with a frame size scale.
And last but not least, every new ARAX camera comes with our specially designed high impact ARAX camera
bag, perfectly defending your precious ARAX gear from impact and accidental falls.
- Black or original chrome finish in same price.
- $40 off without standard lens.